I was nominated, and therefore awarded, the Versatile Blogger Award by L.G. Keltner who blogs at Writing Off the Edge. Thank you L.G.! What is fun about this blogging award is that it is awarded by a fellow blogger who stopped by and thought you were doing a great job. It is always nice to be recognized by your peers!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
- The Green Bathtub (I'm a contemporary YA writer who loves Jesus. I also enjoy cooking, eating, traveling, singing, reading and nap time.)
- The Growing Writer (I became a writer in my mid thirties. It took me a long time to realize what I wanted to do. No, I didn't quit my day job.)
- Kristin Wixted (About writing for children, books for children, driving in Boston, and the dangers of cooking.)
- Forever Rewrighting (I blog on writing tips and/or author interviews every Monday and funnies each Friday. I LOVE to critique so don't hesitate to contact me if you need a beta.)
- The Enchanted Writer (Besides her passion for the mythological and paranormal she is also a book-aholic, a trained culinarian and a coffee fanatic. She also loves to write paranormal and contemporary romance for adults and young adults. Andrea created the blog, The Enchanted Writer to help inspire others to write and share in the joys and sorrows of the writer's journey.)
- Cherie Reich - Author (Cherie Reich is a writer, freelance editor, book blogger, and library assistnat. She enjoys writing horror, fantasy, and mysteries, but she doesn't let that stop her from trying other genres.)
- Heather Murphy (I am a case manager for people with disabilities by day, but have a burning desire to write. Please join me in my journey.)
- Tyrean's Writing Spot (Christian, Wife, Mom, Home School Parent, Writer, Dance Mom, Reader, Teacher - all these words describe me. Yet, they don't capture my whole soul.)
- My Baffling Brain (Hi! My name is Laura, and I'm 22 years old and from England. I work at Asda but I'm looking into a career in journalism. I have a lot of interest but my main ones are reading, writing and horseriding.)
- Pascale Wowak Photoblog (I am a mom and portrait photographer working in the (Southern) Bay Area of California.
- Steph's Stuff (You will see a lot of scrapbook layouts on my blog, photos of my quilts and ramblings about quilt designs and fabric, along with lots of family photos and goofy stories about our life.)
- Paula Gilarde (I'm Paula Gilarde. I'm a wife, mama, scrapbooker, designer, website developer and chocolate lover.)
Seven Random things about me:
- After getting married and giving birth to three children, my most memorable experience is completing the Nike Womens' Marathon in 2006.
- I met my husband while stationed in Korea with the Army.
- We have lived in five apartments (three were furnished, short-term corporate apartments) five houses, four states and one foreign country in the last 16 years.
- I am a digital scrapbooker, published many times over in national magazines.
- When I was in kindergarten my mom packed butter sandwhiches for my lunch because I was such a picky eater.
- While I am no longer an picky eater, I don't believe I have ever eaten a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich.
- I have voluntarily jumped out of an airplane - 5 times. However, when you complete Airborne School in the Army and never use the training again, you are referred to as a "5-Jump Chump." That's me.